22.5.11

Song of the week

I was rather looking forward to this whole rapture thing, end of the world bla bla. Last night I made fresh ravioli with a creamy squash filling, topped with burnt sage and butter. Mmmmmmmmm.  Dessert was panna cotta with passionfruit. I think it was the best thing I've ever cooked, and surprisingly easy! My whole family was quiet whilst eating, it was pretty funny. After that we were all so satisfied with life.... :) Haha oh well, I guess I'll have to make it again. You can't imagine how good it was! 


Very random post but I just wanted to share... :) Did anyone watch the SAMA's? These girls - The Arrows - are so strange but I like them. 





Here they are for my song of the week (even though the song is old-ish). It's called No Robots. There's no video but what the heck. Hope you like it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment