10.4.11

2


I recently did a photoshoot for an art project that's due pretty soon. These were taken in the Arboretum in Tokai forest. It was such an awesome day, despite the fact that we got chased by baboons! Okay, I'm over-exaggerating a bit. They came strolling down the hill and I freaked out and ran like the wind. I ditched Kersty, the lovely red-head in the photograph above, and I still feel so bad! 

I was so scared, oh lordy... we got to the car and there was my mom, windows open (!!!), laughing hysterically and taking photos. After we had just ran from dangerous, blood-thirsty (kidding) baboons. It was pretty funny though. I'm so scared of those things; and to think that we originate from them?! 

Anyway, 3 of the photoshoots are done and dusted. Now to get them printed, up on here to show you guys and then to await your thoughts on them! 

P.S. My mom told me that when she was younger, her and her brother were at the zoo and they were walking walking walking... when suddenly he was no longer there. They looked up in the baboon cage and there he was! Eventually the zoo keepers coaxed the baboon to let my uncle down. Ha! Any experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment